The carrot stir-fry is a tasty delicacy that can be prepared in five minutes or less. It is easy to cook, highly nutritious and it’s a welcome break from the usual tomato stew that we consume regularly.
This sauce is prepared with a lot of vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, green peas, green pepper and onions and its health benefits include;
- Carrots are rich in vitamins A and C which help to improve eye health and boost the body’s immunity.
- Rich in antioxidants, cabbage helps to improve digestion, lower the risk of heart diseases and combat inflammation.
- The carrot stir-fry sauce is also an excellent source of protein which aids muscle strength and bone health.
- Rich in fibre and low in calories, this sauce can also help aid weight loss.
- Green Peas
- Green Pepper
- Smoked fish
- Vegetable Oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Curry and Thyme
- Salt to taste.
- First, wash all the dishes you’ll use with the Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid and rinse properly.
- Rinse the vegetables with water and use a knife to scrape the carrots.
- Chop the carrots, onions, cabbage, pepper into tiny pieces.
- Clean the fish and cut into small chunks.
- Place a frying pan or small pot (depending on the quantity you want to cook) on low heat.
- Pour a small quantity of vegetable oil into the pan.
- Add the fish and onions and fry for about one minute.
- Add the carrots, onions, cabbage, peas and pepper to the pan and stir.
- Add your seasoning cubes, a little quantity of curry and thyme and salt to taste.
- Pour a very small quantity of water and stir.
- Cover the pot and allow to simmer on low heat for about 2 minutes.
Your carrot stir-fry sauce is ready! Serve with boiled white spaghetti or rice.
Don’t forget to wash up after eating with Morning Fresh, the number 1 kitchen expert.